Monday, February 12, 2007

Suntech Power Holdings


Suntech Power (NYSE: STP)is one of my top choices for the whole solar industry group of stocks, and is nÂș1 in terms of % profit since last year, as well as being the most commented on this blog.

And Why? Not just performance, but profitability and the way it is growing in the solar industry.

There are of course other great performers in solar stocks that you can find in this blog( SOLF and TSL, with above 3% moves for today).
STP stock is trading now around $37 and probably a good buying price for this technical support uptrend:


There is even more affection towards Suntech Power, with a recent motley fool article named "I Love Suntech Power"

I don't know how else to say this, so I'll just be blunt. I am equally attracted to a younger, foreign, exotic beauty: Suntech Power (NYSE: STP).
Will the company return my affection? I believe so. In fact, in the past six months it already has, by appreciating more than 33%. But I'm not just interested in a short, one-time fling. I am looking for a meaningful long-term relationship, and I think this company is ready to make that commitment.


Read the full Motley Fool Article

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home